Thursday, May 27, 2010


So I queried a few agents that are notorious rejectors today, just for a response.

So far no response.

I'm like an ignored child, acting out just for attention. Any attention.

It's so difficult-- all the silence.

Is there anybody out there? Hello?

I know that the querying process is a long and drawn out one and that patience is a virtue... blah, blah, blah.

But I've never really been very virtuous.

The most challenging part is the not knowing. Every agent seems to have their own method of operation: form letters, quick responses, slow responses... complete and utter silence.

No news is good news, right? Probably not.

But who knows?

It's hard to really immerse myself into my next project when I feel like I have unfinished business still.

I want an agent!

I want an awesome agent! I want someone smart and witty and full of energy and enthusiasm! I want someone who loves my little novel and wants to put it into the hands of middle school kids everywhere!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment